Sunday, 20 July 2014

Percy & Reed Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm

Hello all!

I have internet - wahey! As I mentioned in my last post, I've just moved house in London and have been waiting patiently for the lovely guys at Sky to set up our broadband. I'm using this opportunity at my mum's house to upload a short blog post and hope that, by the time I get back to the big smoke, we will be connected to the worldwide web.

Anyway, internet rant aside, I thought I'd share with you a hair product that I am absolutely loving at the moment - Percy & Reed's Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm.


I actually got this sample free with a magazine a couple of months ago (maybe Cosmo or Company?) and, although a tube is pricey at £18, I would definitely consider buying one when this sample runs out. You only need the tiniest bit on towel-dried hair and it saves me so much time when styling my hair after washing. I have quite straight hair if I rough dry it but I in the past I have always turned to straighteners to tame my hair and make it extra sleek. However, this almost does same job meaning I can often get away with just rough drying my hair after applying the Wonder Balm and it is silky smooth and good to go.

And below is a lovely selfie of me after having done just that - no straighteners needed, my hair has just been rough dried in this picture and made super silky and smooth thanks to this product.


Have you tried any hair products which have dramatically saved you time? Please do let me know - I am a fan of anything that allows me to enjoy 10 minutes extra in bed in the morning!

Want more? Follow me on twitter @jobancroft or on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment