Saturday, 31 May 2014

MAC Dark Angel Nail Lacquer



Hello!

Just a short post today to show you my current favourite nail polish. My lovely boyfriend bought me MAC Nail Lacquer in Dark Angel and the colour is absolutely beautiful. The purple is dark yet vibrant and I have had so many compliments when I've been wearing it. Although it's not your typical summer shade, it's so eye-catching that it can be pulled off all year round.

I thought I'd also share with you one of my staple nail products - the Barbara Daly Goodbye Yellow polish (which you can buy at Tesco). When I bought this, I originally thought it was a base coat designed to prevent dark nail polish from staining your nails. Turns out it's actually a clear coat with a very faint purple hue that is designed to correct nails that are already yellow. Either way, it's awesome. I use it as a base coat and a top coat with MAC Dark Angel as it gives an extra shiny finish. I've had this bottle for two years and it still applies really smoothly without 'glooping' which, for £6 a bottle, is pretty darn good.

Which nail colours are you loving at the moment? Do let me know!

Want more? Follow me on twitter @jobancroft or on facebook.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing color! Very unique tone of purple! xx
    Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t own any polish from MAC. I find all polish whether high or low end is pretty much the same for me!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never thought to buy Mac nail products but that colour is just gorgeous <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely shade and I generally love MAC products, always great quality!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never even considered buying MAC nail polishes, the colour of this is gorgeous! xx

    http://emmalsrs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete