Saturday, 8 March 2014

So Me Beauty & Wellness opens in Clapham Junction

On Tuesday I took my two lovely housemates along to the opening event of So Me Beauty & Wellness in Clapham Junction. As I have mentioned previously, I used to work in the branch at Clapham North so I was eager to see the new salon and show my support.

What struck me immediately was the location. For those of you who are local to South London, the salon is located on 43 St John's Road and so is slap bang in the middle of the high street, making it perfect for sneakily treating yourself when you're meant to be doing your errands at the weekend. The interior is also beautiful and the girls had put in a real effort for the event with balloons, canap├ęs and champagne. 

And the best part of the evening? We were given the opportunity to sample the treatments! All three of us had a back and shoulder massage which we thoroughly enjoyed. Working in PR, healthcare and as a teacher, we all lead quite busy lives and it was such a treat to be pampered. The massage made me feel so relaxed and as if a literal weight had been taken off my shoulders. Next was eyebrow threading. I have been having my eyebrows threaded by the So Me girls for over a year now and cannot find a better service in South London. My eyebrows always look perfectly groomed (and last evening was no exception) and it's excellent value for the area.

The manicure area at the new salon

The pedicure area




On our way out we also each got a really cute goodie bag to take home with vouchers and product samples inside. I was particularly excited by the sachet of Glam Glow Youth-Mud Tinglexfoliate Treatment. I have only heard good things about it and am looking forward to trying it out.


All in all, it was such a lovely Tuesday evening with friends as well as offering a great mid-week respite (we also made chocolate and raspberries pancakes when we got home to top off the indulgence). If you live in the South London area, why not click here to see the full list of treatments that both So Me salons have to offer. 

Want more? Follow me on twitter @jobancroft or on facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love very important information and helpful tips. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. Thank you for sharing this blog and share more blogs in future. So for more information about beauty wellness, Best Fitness Centers, Health and Fitness, Beauty Salons, Wellness Centre, Gym Center in your website. You may find Best Quality with affordable price beauty wellness, Best Fitness Centers, Health and Fitness, Beauty Salons, Wellness Centre, Gym Center in this website http://www.smallmap.com I recommended it…

    ReplyDelete