Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Percy & Reed No Oil Oil (oil)

One of my friends used to work for a famous consumer magazine and, like many journalists, is not the richest person. So, for my birthday, she gave me a big bag of beauty press samples that she'd saved up. This was actually better than any present she could have afforded to buy as I got to try a whole range of great brands that I normally wouldn't pick up. Among the products was this Percy & Reed No Oil Oil.


Percy & Reed No Oil Oil (R.R.P £14)

It took months before I actually got round to trying it as it got lost in the depth of my bathroom cupboard. However, when the serum I normally use ran out, I rediscovered it and decided to give it a go. I find about two pumps is more than enough to condition the ends of your hair and I am a total convert! I have long hair so it's important for me to make sure I keep split ends to a minimum. This is actually the 'fine hair' version and I most definitely have thick hair but it still works amazingly. I'd like to know what the difference is actually, so if you know, let me know!

My hair is looking really healthy at the moment and I'd like to think this hair oil has something to do with it.




Have you tried any hair serums recently that you want to shout about? Comment below!

Want more? Follow me on twitter @jobancroft or on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment