Thursday, 9 August 2012

Introducing my brand new contributor - Niamh!

My gorgeous friend Niamh is gonna be helping me out for the next few weeks to make sure we can keep you updated on our latest beauty must haves! So without further ado, here's a quick hello from her...

Hi everyone, I’m going to be making a regular appearance on Your Average Jo to make sure you get your beauty fix!

Jo and I have lived together for three years, and in that time we’ve tried every fad, watched every online tutorial and experimented with the dodgiest of products to make sure we can spot a real gem when we see one. Whether its full drag-queen glamour, or everyday war paint, our favourite part of the day is getting ready; basically we’re two peas in a pod!

I look forward to sharing my tips with you over the next few weeks, and feel free to get back to us with your experiences, tips and favourite products.

Ciao for now!


Jo and I with identical hand-on-hip pose


Want more? Follow Jo on twitter @jobancroft or like the blog facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment