Sunday, 4 March 2012

StyleSays - If you've not got an account, get one!

I recently received a message to my Independent Fashion Bloggers account, asking me if I wanted to become a featured stylist for the website StyleSays. I'd never heard of it before so decided to check it out, and it's such a great concept! I guess you could say it's like the Pinterest of the fashion world - you create and share fashion collections, and can 'like' other people's posts. The best thing about it, however, is StyleSays will notify you if an item you have posted goes on sale. I am a massive fan of Ted Baker, but often find it too expensive for my meagre purse so, as you can see from the print screen below, I have posted a few items from there in the hope that I can snatch them up as soon as they go on sale.


So, go ahead and get yourself an account! And check mine out at http://www.stylesays.com/#!/youraveragejo
As you can see, my page is looking a little sparse but I will be adding new items regularly and hopefully doing some outfit collections as a featured stylist very soon!

Do you know of any other similar websites for sharing fashion and/ or keeping an eye on the sales? Drop me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. wow that sounds so cool! Definitely checking it out - i love the sale notification function <3 hautepinkpretty.com

    ReplyDelete