Thursday, 23 February 2012

The MAC eye make-up remover that I cannot live without

MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover 100ml (R.R.P £13.50)

Before I begin, I must apologise for not blogging for a good while. I'm in my final year at university and have taken on more modules this semester than the previous one. This may seem silly (strong word), but I really wanted to take courses that I enjoy. Although it's pretty hectic, so far I am getting good marks but often at the expense of things like sleep and, more importantly, blogging.

That aside, I thought I would share with you my love of MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover. The MAC Cosmetics website had an offer of free delivery a few days ago so I invested in a new bottle to replace the dregs which I was rationing from my previous one. It may be £13.50 for 100ml but it is 100% worth it. My first bottle was a Christmas present from my boyfriend as I've had a lot of trouble with eye cleansers due to my rather annoying, temperamental eyes. I have had a couple of bouts of conjunctivitis in recent years (sexy, I know), and I find that oily eye make-up removers clog up the pores around my eyes (again, sexy...).

I asked for this one after doing a spot of research. Many beauty bloggers were impressed by its non-oily consistency and how thoroughly it removes tough eye make-up, and I cannot agree more. It feels just like water and soothes the eye area as it cleanses. Plus, I haven't had any eye-related health problems since I started using it!

Although you all know I am a fan of a bargain, splashing out on a good eye make-up remover is definitely worth it, especially when you have sensitive eyes.

Have you used any MAC cleansers or any other cleansers which are kind to sensitive skin or eyes? Please drop me a comment!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not big on M.A.C products because they're so expensive but worth the price and you've just convince me to invest in this makeup remover. I've never used M.A.C's makeup remover either, but if it's actually non-oily I know I won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never used this! i wish a could ruddy well afford mac make up
    me personally, i always use simple products. there kind to eyes stuff is really nice!

    chlo @chlowitty blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wear makeup but this is a great post! Well put together if I must say.

    ReplyDelete