Sunday, 1 January 2012

Ebay, you absolute beaut!

First of all, Happy New Year everyone! Hope you've had a fantastic holiday! I had an absolutely amazing Christmas and New Year but today's hangover has sent me back down to earth with a bump - it really is time to do some uni work!

But before I bury myself in a mountain of books, I just thought I'd share a little tip with you for snapping up bargains during the January sales. I had been coveting this dress by Lipsy for ages but at £60 I decided to wait until the sales in the hope that it would be a little more affordable. However, by the time Boxing Day came, it had completely sold out in my size both online and instore. Not holding out much hope, I thought it would be worth typing the product name into Ebay and luckily for me, I found it available for £35 from a top-rated seller called michandjez who are definitely worth checking out for bargain women's fashion.
Lipsy Ruched Front Mesh Panel Dress (R.R.P £55)
Picture courtesy of lipsy.co.uk

Obviously this doesn't work all the time but it's really worth searching on Ebay for fashion and beauty buys that have flown off the rails. Often people are trying to get rid of unwanted Christmas presents at this time of year, or things they bought on a whim at the sales before realising they don't actually like it/ can't afford it. I was absolutely made up with this LBD when it arrived; it was perfect for New Year's Eve celebrations and I have a feeling it may become one of my staple dresses.

NYE
Excuse the picture quality, it was taken on a BlackBerry!

Can you recommend any other ebay sellers who are worth checking out or have you found any great deals on Ebay recently? Do let me know!

2 comments:

  1. love that dress! i always think lipsy is so hit and miss but that one is gorgeous!

    chlo @chlowitty blogs
    having a little giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!! Ebay is such a blessing, and that is one gorgeous dress! Love your blog, we're now following!

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete